The Lion and Panda website has been designed and tested to be in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. If you encounter an accessibility issue, contact us so we may address the issue.
Some of the Main Accessibility Features
- Semantic structural and navigation aids have been used such as landmarks, headings, and a “skip to navigation” link
- All contextual images have alternative text.
- This website may be navigated by a variety of methods including mouse and keyboard.
- All content that auto plays (such as video) can be paused and controlled.
- Link and button titles are stated in clear language.
- The colors used meet contrast ratio requirements to keep all content visible and readable for users with low vision.
- Forms have proper labels.
- Aria labels and tags have been used where appropriate to assist adaptive technologies (such as screen readers) effectively navigate and convey the contents of the page.
- Widgets and web apps use proper roles and Aria labels where appropriate to assist adaptive technologies (such as screen readers) effectively navigate and convey the contents of the page.